Wednesday 18 September 2013

Jeterforks photos.

I'm trying to get back in the practice - taking proper photos - so I took some photos of my Jeterforks collection outside in the sun today. I think most wooden objects look prettiest in direct sunlight, rather than with flash. It also tends to show their true colour the most clearly.

Here's the whole lot in indirect sunlight:


Here's everything in direct sunlight. All photos should be clickable for more detail:
 





My preciouses! (Well, my non-furry preciouses.) Aren't they just gorgeous? I still can't believe all of this pretty comes out of the inside of a tree! I hope these photos do them more justice than the ones I took previously. There's a reason why these ones are keepers.

One day to go until the weekend. Yay! We've got some tidying/organizing and some painting to do. I wonder what everyone else will be up to this weekend?