Sunday 18 August 2013

Mary Grace Jewellery is having a sale!

Something different for a change. No hair toys, but of course, there's still something wooden.

A couple years ago I discovered a lovely little jewelry store on etsy which makes not particularly expensive, but very, very nice earrings that I adore and wear quite often. MaryGraceJewellery on Etsy.

And, they currently have a 60% off sale while she prepares to overhaul her stock, so of course, now is the perfect time to share how much I like her things.

Here are two of my most favourite earrings which were purchased from this store:



 
 
 
 
 
 
The wooden leaf earrings are just so light and comfortable to wear, and I think they are fun and not over the top. The rainbow glass jewel earrings... WOW! I fell in love with them when I first saw them in July 2011 and they are still a firm favourite.
 
 
Maybe some of you might find something you like, during the sale, but if not I'd keep an eye on her store anyway to see what new things she stocks after this clear out. I really adore earrings since I wear my hair up so often, but she does make other pretty things too.
 
Happy Monday from Australia,
 
Cardi.