Monday 19 August 2013

Whoops! So I enabled myself.

My last blog was about how excited I was to see the sale at Mary Grace Jewellery at Etsy. I wonder how many of my friends who read that blog also fell victim to temptation?

I totally managed to tempt myself. No surprises there! I'm very excited to look forward to my new earrings arriving. I might need to nip down to the hardware store to grab another tackle box to store them in safely. I think the boxes I use are close to air-tight, so they will help prevent the metal from oxidizing or tarnishing. For your reference here is a listing on ebay, showing a similar product. I wish I'd had something like that when I was younger to keep all my earrings together, safe and tidy. I lost far too many favourite earrings as a teenager in drawers and through sneaky holes in handbag pockets.

I'm not sure what else I'd like to talk about for now. I have earrings on the brain, so here are a couple photos of the earrings I've purchased at the 60% off sale.



 
 
 
 
My husband chose the pretty purple feathers for me. I promise to wear some of my new earrings in future hair-toy action shots when they arrive. Send me word if you bought anything too, and we can be excited together.
 
It's cold and windy here today. It's so funny to think most of my friends overseas are still in Summer. More stuff on hairtoys soon.
 
 
Cardi.