Friday 16 August 2013

Sunshine is like magic!

I love the sun. I suppose it is quite fortunate that I live where I do. It's still winter but the sun is so clear and and warm and cheering in the middle of the day.
 
Why am I rambling about the sunshine? Well I discovered that I can actually take decent photos of hairtoys on my same old phone camera and all I need is a white plastic IKEA chair and a bit of the midday sun. I'm hoping that I will be able to do my hair forks and sticks justice with my new method. How exciting!
 
Fingers crossed it is another bright and beautiful day tomorrow. I'd love to get some photos which capture the true beauty of some of my most treasured 60thstreet hair forks. More about those soon.
 
Until then, here are some photos of Elymwold's amazing work that I managed to snap with my new method:




 
Catch you all soon,
 
Cardi.