Wednesday 14 August 2013

Welcome to Cardi's Corner!

I've never had a proper blog before, and it looks like I have a lot to learn, but I am quite excited about the journey.

I'm looking forward to sharing all the things I am passionate about with my friends. I really adore hair forks and hair sticks and I'm interested in hair care also. Right now I am obsessed with the wonder of Redken's new diamond oil "Shatterproof Shine" intense, so once I figure this out I'll definitely be posting about that. It's a true wonder.

Also, I've ordered a tangle angel hair brush because my tangle teezer has gone to the dogs, literally, so I'm looking forward to reviewing that also. My hair without henna, before the diamond oil, is a haven for tangles.

I'll be leaving comments off for now, so long as I can work out how, but hopefully some of my friends might pop in and later we can chat about all the different things we love.

Cardi.